Year 4 Teacher
Job type: Year 4 Teacher Part-time
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: 5th August 2022
Protocol Education is working with a school situated in Enfield, who are looking for the next member of staff to come in and make a difference at an Ofsted 'Good' primary school in the Enfield area. This role is a part-time position covering 3 days per week. The role is a temporary position, starting from September 2022 and it can potentially go to permanent for the right candidate. This is a caring school with a rich and balanced curriculum, providing high quality learning opportunities.
The school has a strong, long-tenured team of permanent staff who are capable of providing support to temporary workers. They are a well-respected school in the local community. It is also in a fantastic location, easily accessible via the motorway and its central location aids those who rely on public transport to commute.
Your main duties will include:
- Planning and teaching for pupils with the support of an experienced teaching assistant
- Assessing following the school marking policy
- Pastoral and safeguarding of the pupils
- Teaching all curriculum areas - PE covered during PPA
- Planning and delivering learning outside the classroom experiences
- Teacher musty obtain a QTS
- Year 4 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Year 4 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
What Protocol Education can offer:
- The successful candidate will receive 55 days annual leave entitlement (including bank and public holidays), access to the Pension Scheme, a commitment to support job related training and development and access to a range of other staff benefits.
- Professional, friendly and approachable support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Consultants available to liaise with out of business hours
If you feel this role is well suited to you please contact James on 0208 371 7900. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.