Year 3 Teacher
- Brent Borough
- January 2024 - July 2024
- Full-Time Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Year 3 Teacher to join one of our schools located in the popular area of Brent, London, you will be joining a 2 form entry setting. Excellent transport links and residential parking available. Ofsted rating ‘Good’.
We are looking for a:
- Qualified teacher with QTS
- Has experience Teaching in Year 3 or KS2
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning
- Be willing to contribute to extra-curricular activities
We can offer you
- Dedicated consultant to help support through placements
- Excellent continuing professional development from our Learning and Development team
- Weekly pay, PAYE
- No umbrella fees
- 250 Referral Bonus for each Teacher or TA you refer*
- Local opportunities in your borough
How to apply
For more information about this post please contact Jay Gorasia on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the role today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.