Role: Year 3 Teacher
Salary: £110 - £180 per day
A school in Sandwell is looking for a Year 3 Teacher to join their team. This position is available for both experienced teachers and ECTs.
The school is dedicated to delivering an excellent education for every student by creating a supportive and exciting learning environment. Their dedicated staff members collaborate to provide a rich and engaging curriculum that fosters academic excellence and personal growth. The school has a long-established reputation of being both inclusive and responsive to students’ individual needs.
The Year 3 Teacher will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
Protocol Education can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Payment through PAYE (no umbrella costs)
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this Year 3 Teacher role – please apply now. Or if you wish to discuss this role, please contact Alanna on 01902 313820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.