Year 3 Teacher
Job type: Year 3 Teacher (part-time)
Salary: £150.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: January 2023
Schools across London, based in the London borough of Enfield who work with Protocol Education, are looking to bring on board a hardworking and dedicated teachers for their year 3 classes. This position is to start in January and to continue through for 1 year fixed conract, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- The ideal Year 3 Teacher will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and effective lessons that keep pupils focused on classwork and with a key focus on child academic progression
- You will be working with a variety of pupils who will differ in ability, so this means that the teacher must have the ability to differentiate their lessons to the needs of all pupils
- Devising lesson plans based on curriculum guidelines where appropriate
- Encouraging student participation and performance
- Supervising students while they complete tasks independently
- Answering student questions appropriately to their level of needs and understanding.
You will be required to:
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
Part of your role will include delivering lessons day-to-day with the full support and help from a graduate teaching assistant on hand to help you lead small groups of students and 1:1 sessions.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.