Job type: Year 2 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Are you looking for a school that is local to you?
Somewhere where you can develop, nurture and expand your current skill set?
Currently we are working with a school that is a vibrant and exciting place of learning. They are building on the tradition of producing critical and influential thinkers who shape the world we live in today.
Their current members of staff are committed to giving children the very best opportunity of making their mark on the world. The school’s hope is that they have amongst their pupils the ‘movers and shakers’ of tomorrow.
The aims of the school:
- To develop creative, confident lifelong learners
- To provide a broad-based curriculum, where all children are set challenging, yet achievable goals based on their differing needs and potential
- To provide the best possible education for every child in a supportive environment where everyone learns and worships together
The school prides itself on providing a high-quality learning environment and teaching in a supportive manor whilst developing the potential of each and every pupil.
As a KS1 Teacher / KS1 ECT, you will be working in a school that aims to provide a stimulating curriculum so that their learners can become valued and responsible members of the community.
Could this KS1 Teacher / KS1 ECT opportunity sound like the perfect role for you?
Mandatory requirements for this position below:
- Teacher musty obtain a QTS
- Year 2 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Year 2 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
What will benefit you?
- A simple guide as to how you can progress through the school
- Work your way up to Leader / Head of Year
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated Protocol Education Consultant who will liaise with you out of hours
- Referral schemes
You will be required to:
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact D’Zyire on 0208 371 7915. Alternatively email me on: Dzyire.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.