Job type: Year 2 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Are you a passionate Teacher who is looking for a clear progression pathway with a school who will assist you along the way?
Would you like an opportunity local to you starting in September with a school that pays the higher inner London rate?
Protocol Education are working with an “Outstanding” Ofsted rated school situated in Harrow who are looking for a KS1 Teacher to join their team to start in September 2023.
The school prides itself on providing a high-quality learning environment and teaching in a supportive manor whilst developing the potential of each and every pupil.
As a KS1 Teacher you will be working in a school that aims to provide a stimulating curriculum so that their learners can become valued and responsible members of the community
- Year 2 teacher to start as soon as possible
- Year 2 teacher with QTS
- Year 2 teacher with teaching experience
- NQTs welcome for the Year 1 teacher role
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please call 0208 371 7915 or E-mail email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.