A school in Wolverhampton is looking for a full-time Year 2 Teacher. ECTs and experienced teachers are welcomed to apply. As a Year 2 Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational journey of our young learners. You will be responsible for delivering engaging and creative lessons, tailored to meet the individual needs of each child. Your passion for teaching will inspire curiosity, critical thinking, and a love for learning within the classroom.
This school values and respects its diverse community; they aim to educate pupils for life in modern Britain through their approach to teaching and learning, the design of their curriculum, and the application of the school's ethos. Teachers continually promote these ideals in a school where everyone feels welcomed and motivated to learn.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- Consistently promotes the British Values
- Has extensive knowledge of the KS1 National Curriculum
- Fulfils wider responsibilities
- Adapts teaching to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Manages behaviour effectively to ensure a safe learning environment
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Ongoing CPD
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £50 referral bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.