Job type: Year 2 Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Have you been searching for a KS1 teacher position within a supportive and popular primary school in the Brent area of London?
Are you a qualified teacher? Do you want to progress in your teaching career?
Protocol Education are working with primary schools in Brent, North-West London and are looking to recruit KS1 teachers for September 2023.
The school has a diverse, spirited school community where all people are welcomed and included. The teaching staff, families and pupils form a supportive community and work closely with their governors. The school have a committed staff team who care about the children and their families.
As a Year 2 Teacher your role will involve you joining one of the school's classes as a general class teacher and you will be developing through plenty of training and Protocol CPD programmes.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Planning and teaching for pupils with the support of an experienced teaching assistant
- Assessing following the school marking policy
- Pastoral and safeguarding of the pupils
- Teaching all curriculum areas - PE covered during PPA
- Planning and delivering learning outside the classroom experiences
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please call 0208 371 7915 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.