Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Teacher based in Nottingham, NG9 area – Long Term Contract – Start as soon as possible.
Protocol Education are working with a consistently good school based in Nottingham.
They are keen to recruit an experienced Teacher Year 2 to start immediately.
This is a good school where teachers provide engaging and motivating activities in the class in which the results are pupils have a very good attitude to learning.
The ideal Teacher for this position will have:
- Degree in education or related subjects
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experienced Teacher with at least 3 years teaching Key Stage 1
- Must be able to plan & teach lessons for year 1/2 students in line with school policies
- Ability to provide care, guidance and support to pupils and their families
- Classroom management, and management of distracting behaviour
- Take pride in your planning support, handling support workload
- Must be positive, provide praises, assist teaching of the lesson and provide assistant in marking
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer
- Free Webinars
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- NQT/ECT network community
- Social event
- CV writing assistance and marketing tool
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply online or through our Protocol Education website.
Alternatively, you can email your CV to Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.