A ‘outstanding’ school in Haringey is seeking a Year 2 Teacher. This position is until the end of the academic year. The school has high expectations of staff and pupils. They are in a very multicultural area, so both the students and teaching staff are diverse. They have many extracurricular activities in place to help nurture and develop their pupils socially and emotionally. Parking is available on site and the nearest tube station is less than 15 minutes’ walk away.
The successful candidate will:
- be required to help raise attainment and progress
- need to raise aspirations and help children develop life skills.
- have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of team
- plan and teach well-structured and creative lessons in accordance with the curriculum
- be highly motivated and innovative
In return we offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us*
If you believe this is the role for you then please call Siobhan on 0208 3717900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.