Protocol Education are currently working with a warm and welcoming school in Cambridge who are keen to hire a Teaching Assistant for a Year 1 student.
This school aim to create a positive atmosphere where the students are praised and encouraged for their efforts, while offering a supportive environment for their staff.
Do you have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion to work with children of all abilities to get the very best from their learning.
- A drive to enable every child to progress in school.
- A warm and caring personality.
- The ability to be consistent and fair.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Help the class teacher in establishing a suitable classroom setting and proper resources.
- Be punctual and reliable when accepting work.
- Have a calm and understanding mindset in the classroom.
- Inspire independence in the students learning.
- Have experience working or volunteering with children in the last 5 years.
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE.
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles.
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant.
- Refer a friend bonus.
Work will be available in schools across Cambridgeshire, including Huntington, Peterborough and Ely.
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or email Jessica.Murray@Protocol-Education.com for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.