Position: Year 1 Teacher
Start Date: January 2024
Contract: Long-term, Full-time (Monday to Friday) 08.30 to 16.00.
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated educator ready to make a significant impact on young minds?
We are working with a leading primary school located Holbeach, Spalding who are seeking a dynamic Year 1 Teacher to join their inclusive and vibrant community.
The school is committed to fostering a nurturing learning environment. Their dedicated team of educators work collaboratively to create a supportive atmosphere that encourages every child to flourish academically and personally.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 1, particularly Year 1
- A passion for creating a stimulating and supportive learning environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication to promoting diversity, equality, and inclusion
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE), no hidden umbrella costs!
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through over 50 training courses and webinars at Diploma and Certificate level, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.