A well organised and friendly school in Haringey is seeking a Year 1 Teacher from February -July 2024. Having been rated 'Good' by Ofsted they are excited about taking the school into the next phase. They strongly believe in giving their pupils the best opportunities. The staff are highly supportive, and creativity is encouraged. Teachers work collaboratively in year groups to plan and assess lessons. Teachers are supported in their teams by Key Stage Leaders as well as SLT. They have an excellent staff well-being package and seek out CPD opportunities for all staff. The school has recently been refurbished with specialist-built classroom areas and great playground facilities. Both the staff and children are friendly and welcoming. The children are well behaved and eager to learn. There is adequate onsite parking and good transports links.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of teaching in a Primary setting
- Be a practitioner who maximises the potential of pupils
- Understand the importance of using self-evaluation and performance data to identify and implement effective improvement
- Maximise achievement through rigorous monitoring, intervention and review
- Develop learning and teaching within a Primary setting
- Be committed to contributing to the wider life of the school.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £50 Referral Bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please call Siobhan on 0208 3717900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.