Year 1 Teacher
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: £110 - £180 Per day
Qualifications: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Skills: Experience in Key Stage 1 (KS1)
- Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons following the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment for Year 1 students
- Assess and monitor students' progress, providing feedback and support as needed
- Collaborate with other teachers and support staff to develop and implement effective teaching strategies
- Manage classroom behaviour and maintain discipline in line with school policies
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians regarding students' academic progress and any concerns
- Contribute to the overall development and improvement of the school's curriculum and teaching methods
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum and teaching methods
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt teaching techniques to meet the diverse needs of students
- Organisational and time-management skills
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you are a passionate and experienced Year 1 Teacher who strives to create an inclusive and positive learning environment for students - we want you on our team! Apply now or contact Alanna at 01902 313820 or email@example.com to learn more.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.