Year 1 Classroom Teacher Role!
Are you passionate about education and ready to inspire the next generation of young minds? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
About the school:
- Located in vibrant Newham, our school is known for its commitment to educational excellence.
- We celebrate diversity and promote an inclusive atmosphere where every child is valued.
- Our dedicated staff collaboratively work to provide innovative teaching and learning experiences.
The Role: As our Year 1 Teacher, you will:
- Create engaging and inspiring lessons that captivate young minds.
- Support students in their academic and personal growth.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Collaborate with a passionate team of educators.
- Make a lasting impact on the lives of our students.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
- A strong passion for education and a commitment to nurturing young learners.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and the ability to adapt to diverse learning needs.
How to Apply: If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with us, please submit your application, including your CV and a cover letter, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.