Year 1 Teacher
Job type: Experienced teacher
Salary: £125.00-£234.00 a day
Closing date: December 2022
Protocol Education are currently working with a school who are very happy welcoming community where parents, staff and governors work together to achieve the best education for every pupil. They are in search of an experienced Year 1 teacher who would need to start in December 2022. The school is rated ‘good’ by OFSTED and is in Edmonton and the London borough of Barnet.
- To work within the KS1 curriculum.
- To plan and assess lessons.
- To build positive relationships with children, staff and families.
- To analyse and input data of pupil performance in all areas of development in order for pupils to exceed in their learning.
- To differentiate lessons suited to pupils needs and abilities.
- To mark and assess pupils’ work.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around-the-clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Why work with Protocol?
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- An Outer London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
- The opportunity to work with our amazing students!
- The opportunity to work at a new and exciting academy, judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment.
- Apply Now, if you feel this role is right for you. Alternatively, contact Daniel Li or call 0208 371 7900
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.