Protocol Education are working with a Community Primary School based in Cambridge who are looking to recruit a full-time Year 1/2 Class Teacher from January 2023.
The school is large and well resourced, providing children with a safe and stimulating learning environment. The school aim to maintain a positive and close connection with parents, carers and the local community while teaching a broad and balanced curriculum.
The successful candidate must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can offer and receive support as part of a team
- Be a positive and enthusiastic addition to the school’s lively learning environment
- Have a creative approach to teaching
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay relavant to experience
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants alongside your own dedicated consultant
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Jessica.Murray@Protocol-Education.com for more information.
Interviews and Trial Days will be conducted shortly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.