Are you eager to kickstart your career in education and make a positive impact on the lives of students?
- Position: Entry-Level SEN Teaching Assistant
- Location: Bedlington, Northumberland, UK
About Protocol Education:
- At Protocol Education, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all students. As an Entry-Level Teaching Assistant, you'll have the incredible opportunity to work closely with students who require additional assistance, helping them achieve their educational goals.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teachers and Special Educational Needs professionals to provide targeted support to students with special educational needs
- Assist in creating personalized learning plans and adapting materials to meet individual requirements
- Foster a nurturing and positive classroom environment that promotes inclusivity and growth
- Build strong rapport with students, ensuring their well-being and progress
What We're Looking For:
- Passionate individuals with a strong desire to work with students with SEN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with students on a personal level
- Compassion, patience, and a positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting to new challenges
- No prior experience required; training will be provided
- A genuine interest in working in the field of special education
- Relevant certifications or qualifications are beneficial but not essential
Why Join Protocol Education?
- Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities
- Chance to work alongside experienced SEN professionals and educators
- Meaningful and rewarding work that contributes to students' growth and well-being
- Competitive compensation package and potential for career advancement
If you're excited to start a fulfilling career journey in special education and play a vital role in students' lives, we encourage you to apply!
Join us in making a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs. Apply now and become a valued member of the Protocol Education team in Newcastle and Northumberland. We're looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.