Unqualified Teaching Assistant - Bristol
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an individual who has a drive to work within education providing small group and in class support to primary aged children in Bristol. The role will suit a candidate who is organised and thrives when working in fast-paced environments. As a trainee teaching assistant, you are not required to have any qualifications in this field but a passion and dedication to making a difference in children's lives. You will mostly work alongside the class teacher to provide support to the children on a group and potentially 1:1 basis.
Working days: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm. Full time and part time options are available.
The successful applicant will:
- Be positive and self-motivated
- Have a calm and reassuring nature
- Be able to work collaboratively with teaching and support staff
- Be able to inspire and work with a range of pupils
Experience is desirable but not essential. We are interested to hear from candidates with a range of experiences.
The schools will:
- Be welcoming and supportive
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Offer a diverse and varied curriculum
- Have a team of hardworking staff who are dedicated to helping children succeed
- Offer an environment where every child is valued and supported
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Work agreements that garauntee consistent work and income
- Free bowling and pizza nights with other teachers
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- NQT/ECT network community that supports new and existing teachers
- A £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme.
If this is an opportunity that interests you, apply no either through this advert or on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.