Unqualified Teacher - Protocol Education
Are you passionate about shaping the minds of tomorrow? Do you thrive in a dynamic and inspiring educational environment? If so, Protocol Education is searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic Unqualified Teacher to join our team!
Position: Unqualified Teacher
Location: Grantham, and surrounding areas
Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
Why Join Protocol Education?
Impactful Education: As an Unqualified Teacher Protocol Education, you play a crucial role in maintaining a positive and stimulating learning atmosphere. You have the opportunity to contribute to the academic and personal development of students while fostering a love for learning.
Inclusive Community: Join a diverse and collaborative community of educators committed to creating an inclusive environment. At Protocol Education, we celebrate diversity and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
Professional Development: As an Unqualified Teacher, you'll have access to ongoing professional development opportunities, workshops, and training sessions to enhance your skills and advance your career in education.
- Manage classroom behavior and ensure a positive and productive learning environment.
- Deliver pre-prepared lesson plans and engage students in the learning process.
- Provide support to teachers by covering their classes during absences.
- Foster a love for learning through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on students' lives.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate a diverse group of students.
- Flexibility and adaptability to different subjects and classrooms.
How to Apply:
Submit your CV detailing your experience with your application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.