Protocol Education are recruiting for a Nursery Support Assistant in Central Cambridge that has a passion for working with children.
This position is to support in the 2 year old's room as general support from Monday - Friday, 08:45- 15:30. There is a strong emphasis on learning through play, being both child-initiated and planned play. The curriculum is delivered through a combination of whole class activities, adult-led focused activities and child-initiated activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a career in childcare and education as no experience or qualifications are required.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately until Summer 2023, however later start dates are acceptable.
What will you be doing?
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Excellent weekly pay through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant who will guide you through your placement
- Consistent work, 5 days a week
- Opportunities for professional development through CPD'S
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
If you are interested in this opportunity I encourage you to apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.