Protocol Education are working closely with a day nursery in Ely.
I am looking to recruit a full OR part time Un-Qualified or Qualified Nursery Assistant to work at my client setting. The ideal candidate should be available to start ASAP with a variety of part-time and full-time roles available.
- To be available for a minimum of 2 days a week, between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
- Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
- Experience working or volunteering with children within the last 5 years
- Ideally hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care but this is not essential
- UK eligibility to work
- An enhanced DBS or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
- Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Cambridgeshire and Ely
- Refer a friend bonus
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to Jessica.Murray@Protocol-Education.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.