Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a passionate Unqualified Learning Support Assistant for a Primary School in South Bristol.
The role is to support pupil's with their learning and work 1:1 and in small groups. The role will suit a candidate who has a calm and reassuring nature and who has a positive approach. The candidate should be patient, reassuring and passionate about developing children's learning.
The hours are full time Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm.
Experience is desireable but not essential, the right candidate should be adaptable, proactive and positive.
The successful applicant will:
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitively
- Have the ability to effectively support children with differing needs in the classroom
- Be enthusiastic about pupil's academic and social and emotional needs
- Promote inclusivity across the class and school
- Be able to provide personal, social, welfare, emotional and behavioural support
- Use their initiative and confidence to teach pupils 1:1 and in a group effectively under the direction of the class teacher
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
- Has a passion for transforming pupil's learning
- A diverse, multi-cultural community
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that interests you apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.