Are you a recent graduate looking for experience working in education?
At Protocol Education, we are looking for resilient, proactive individuals to join our team. We are working with schools in Newcastle and North Tyneside that are seeking motivated, dedicated and positive Behaviour Support Assistants to work closely with individuals that have emotional and behavioural challenges. Working with Protocol Education is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a career working with children.
- Support colleagues in the creation of a nurturing and safe learning environment
- Provide children with specific behavioural needs with 1:1 support
- Assist with the creation and implementation of behaviour support plans
- Ensure positive outcome for pupils by using behavioural support techniques
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Clear and current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for this
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience and passion for working with children
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
- A commitment to professional development, through training opportunities and varied experiences.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Possibility of temporary to permanent contracts
- Personal consultant to provide guidance and assistance when required
- Weekly PAYE with no hidden costs
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to apply or contact: email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.