Are you a current university graduate who is considering a career in education when you graduate?
Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your busy university schedule?
Protocol Education is a leading education recruitment agency with a strong commitment to supporting both schools and aspiring education professionals.
We understand the importance of balancing academic studies with work, and we are thrilled to offer flexible part-time opportunities for enthusiastic undergraduates to work as Primary School Teaching Assistants in Hammersmith and Fulham.
We are now recruiting for the next generation of educators who can support our schools effectively on a day to day basis.
This position is designed to fit around your university schedule, allowing you to gain valuable experience while pursuing your degree.
- Collaborating with class teachers to assist with daily classroom activities.
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students as required.
- Helping create an inclusive and positive learning environment.
- Supporting students with their academic progress and personal development.
- Adhering to school policies and maintaining a safe and nurturing atmosphere.
- Following instructions from the regular class teacher or school staff.
- No previous teaching assistant experience is required; we welcome undergraduates with a passion for education and a willingness to learn.
- A positive and caring attitude towards supporting students' growth.
- Flexibility and availability to work part-time hours that fit around your university timetable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively within different school settings.
- Enhanced DBS check (or willingness to obtain one) to work with children.
- Flexible part-time work hours to accommodate your university schedule.
- Competitive pay rates for undergraduates based on experience and qualifications.
- Valuable experience and exposure to the education sector.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on students' learning journeys.
- Ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.