About the job
It feels great working for a market leader. Do you have what it takes to join us? Are you driven about your career and want to be surrounded by the best to support you to get there?
Regardless of your recruitment or sales background, are you interested in the world of Education and how you can make a difference to 1,000s of pupils and job seekers?
Are you looking for a forward-thinking company and team who listens and supports you, giving you the best chance of success and balance?
Join Protocol Education!
Part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group, Protocol Education is one of the UK’s leading education recruitment agencies, with hundreds of thousands of teachers who have chosen us since 1993 and over 3,000 schools who trust us as their provider every year. We have over 30 branches across England and are the first-choice agency for over 10,000 educators.
We match talented educators with schools and whether it is finding the best teaching assistant to support literacy or a maths teacher to deliver curriculum continuity for a group of GCSE maths pupils, our teams go home at night knowing they have played a part in the education of thousands of pupils and in the careers of countless educators.
We are on an exciting journey of growth, and we are looking for a talented Tuition Manager to our Tuition Team.
Who We Are: Tuition Team
Our team is dynamic, energetic and we love working together and welcoming new colleagues. Everyone is always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new journey – after all, we’ve all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone’s thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.
As a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner for the third year running, our passion and expertise enables us to match the right tutors to the needs of our clients and deliver the highest-level tuition programmes that have a positive and lasting impact on students.
You bring schools and tutors together, to create a better learning experience for pupils. You will take responsibility for managing and shaping the delivery of Protocol Education’s tuition offering alongside the DfE’s National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
Your responsibilities will be:
- To understand the business objectives in relation to delivering NTP tuition and drive results
- To source new and develop existing educators to train and deliver tuition
- To successfully manage the induction of tutors in line with the company’s strict vetting requirements and expectations of the NTP
- To support in the creation and management of each NTP programme delivered using our market leading LEAP online management and assessment tool
- To market and sell the NTP to new and existing schools in your geographical remit
- To conduct meetings with relevant schools to discuss the benefits of the NTP
- To effectively match schools with the relevant tutors for NTP placements
Who You Are
A highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world
- Love talking to people and have great written communication skills
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and can demonstrate autonomy and initiative
- You are ambitious and looking to be recognised for your hard work and success through promotion and career development
What We Offer
- The backing of a market leading specialist company, established for over 25 years
- The opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by best-in-class sector professionals who love seeing you grow and flourish
- A career path and performance related bonus structure that puts you firmly in control of your earnings and opportunity for promotion
- Access to group wide training, resources and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights and resources you need to succeed
- Hybrid working option once you are system ready
- Excellent central support departments to support you, your career and your success
- Market leading insights and initiatives to give you the best opportunity of success
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Company Wellness Centre with regular meditation, mindfulness and yoga sessions
- Two awesome company events a year
- Local incentives with prizes varying from a free lunch to extra days holiday off
- Holiday prize draws
- Colleague referral bonus
- Discounted gym membership, discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers, free monthly cinema tickets
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
- Medical Cover – Cash Plan
If you are a driven, positive and motivated person who loves working with people and has a genuine ability to create lasting relationships, be part of our success by contacting us ASAP!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.