Are you ready to start a job that you love and is both rewarding and career enhancing?
An outstanding school is looking for an entry level support workers looking to progress in career supporting children with special needs.
The school is extremely well equipped and resourced, they have a entry level development programme providing training and accredited qualifications.
Teaching Assistants have a crucial role in the school, through establishing key relationships with students, and through these relationships supporting engagement, motivation and skills development.
What we offer:
• Training delivered by experts in their field, as well as nationally regulated qualifications and other CPD opportunities
• Being part of a community setting, with fantastic team relationships and staff support
• Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday
• Term time only
• A keenness to learn and a willingness to implement our model of approach and best practice models in education
• Kind, caring, adaptable and reliable
• An understanding or experience of Education settings This is an opportunity to join the school at a time of growth and development in professional understanding of trauma and attachment disorders.
If this sounds like you, then please do reply - All applicants will be considered.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.