Are you ready to start a job that you love and is both career enhancing and rewarding?
An outstanding school is looking for an entry level support workers looking to progress in career supporting children with special needs.
The school is extremely well equipped and resourced, they have a entry level development programme providing training and accredited qualifications.
If you have experience or an understanding in any of the following areas then this opportunity could be for you.
- Cognition and Learning
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Sensory and, or Physical Needs
- Communication and Interaction
- Full time – Monday to Friday
- Working within a set class of 6 – 8 students per class
- Working collaboratively with the class teacher
- Following individualised learning plan
- Differentiating the work to meet the students’ needs
- Promoting a positive learning experience for all students
- Developing speech and language
- Utilising visual and sensory resources such as textures, sand and water play
- Supporting students in break times
- Assisting in field trips
- Supporting students in creative lessons such as music, art, dance and P.E.
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- - Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- - CPD during half term or summer
- - £250 refer a Teacher/TA Bonus
- - Free Webinars
- - Social events
- - NQT/ECT network and community
- - CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If this sounds like you. Don't delay. Apply today. For a confidential chat or to find out about our other positions call or email.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.