Do you have passion and experience with supporting SEN children with a therapeutic approach?
Are you committed in supporting all children achieve their best possible outcomes?
We are looking for passionate and supportive therapeutic support worker to support in a variety of alternative provisions.
No previous experience needed, as long as you share our values and ethos that all young people deserve nothing less than exceptional.
We are looking for both full time and part time roles. 8.30-3.30 TTO we have roles to start ASAP and future starts in March
- You will work alongside an experienced SEN teacher in supporting pupils to overcome their barriers to learning and help them to make accelerated progress.
- You will work with the class teacher to deliver high quality interventions to support the pupils to achieve their targets set out in their EHCP (Educational Health Care Plan).
- Support the behaviour management of the classroom, following the schools behaviour management policy.
- Follow school’s safeguarding policies, ensuring any safeguarding concerns are reported using the school’s referral procedures.
- Be confident in supporting children with severe learning difficulties through a variety of therapeutic interventions.
- A commitment to doing the very best for all our children.
- Able to use your initiative to find creative ways to support and meet the needs of the students, adapting your approach depending on each individual communication and learning needs.
- Passionate and committed about contributing to the social, emotional and academic development of every child.
What Protocol can offer you:
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- Continuous CPD development.
- £50 refer a friend.
- Social events such as bowling and pizza, giving you an opportunity to network with other educational staff.
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you.
- Around the clock support and assistance from protocol education.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.