We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join a school in Twickenhan and Richmond. The successful candidate will work closely with the teaching staff to support the academic and personal development of students.
- Assist the classroom teacher with lesson planning and preparation
- Support students with their learning and provide one-to-one support where necessary
- Assist with the implementation of behaviour management strategies
- Provide feedback on students' progress and achievements
- Monitor and report on student attendance and punctuality
- Support students with additional needs, including those with special educational needs
- Assist with the preparation and organisation of classroom resources
- Contribute to the wider life of the school through involvement in extracurricular activities and events
- A minimum of a high school diploma
- Relevant experience in a similar role, although training will be provided
- A passion for working with children and helping them to achieve their full potential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with students, staff, and parents
- Patience, resilience, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of child safeguarding and protection policies and procedures
If you are interested in this position please call Patrick O'Driscoll on 02089711285 or email email@example.com. I look forward g from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.