Year 5 Teaching Assistant - Hammermsith and Fulham
Protocol Education are currently working with a school in Hammersmith and Fulham who are recruiting for a Year 5 Teaching Assistant. The school have most recently been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. The school seek to develop happy, inquisitive and resilient life-long learners who strive for excellence in all they do; learners who are respectful, polite and kind, and who take pride in belonging to our school and the wider community. This role is full-time, starting ASAP.
Qualities, Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be confident in working with children
- Be professional and passionate about supporting children within Education
- Have patience and be reliable
- Provide ongoing support within the classroom to both children and staff
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and use your own initiative
- Help prepare and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment for learning
- Observe student performance and using the systems in place for the school/class, provide the teacher with feedback on learner’s progress and help to maintain individual and group records
- Contribute to the planning and evaluation of learning activities for individuals and groups, liaising with and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues
- Aid students and work 1:1 with individuals with special educational needs
- Have good organisational skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.