Location: Hammersmith and Fulham
Position: Teaching Assistant
Year group: Year 1
Start date: ASAP
An Ofsted rated 'Good' school based in Hammersmith and Fulham are searching for a passsionate and enthusiastic individual to join their growing team of educators. The school are dedicated in using creative teaching spaces to help aid and support their students development. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a Key Stage 1 classroom.
Roles, Qualities and responsibilities:
- Be confident in working with children
- Be professional and passionate about supporting children within Education
- Have patience and be reliable
- Provide ongoing support within the classroom to both children and staff
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and use your own initiative
- Help prepare and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment for learning
- Observe student performance and using the systems in place for the school/class, provide the teacher with feedback on learner’s progress and help to maintain individual and group records
- Contribute to the planning and evaluation of learning activities for individuals and groups, liaising with and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues
- Aid students and work 1:1 with individuals with special educational needs
- Have good organisational skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.