Teaching Assistant Vacancy in Reigate
We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Teaching Assistant to join our team in Reigate. As a Teaching Assistant, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the educational journey of our students.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and other staff members
- Genuine passion for supporting children's learning and well-being
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with students of different ages and abilities
- Assist the classroom teacher in delivering engaging lessons and activities
- Provide individual or small-group support to students, including those with additional learning needs
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Support students' social and emotional development
- Help with classroom organization and management
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to implement individualized education plans (IEPs) if necessary
- Assist in assessing student progress and providing feedback
- Contribute to the overall well-being and safety of students
- Relevant qualifications in education or related field (desirable)
- Knowledge of educational strategies and resources
- First aid and safeguarding certifications (desirable)
How to Apply: If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students as a Teaching Assistant in Reigate, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role. We welcome applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.