Sunderland and South Tyneside Positions Available
Access to Discounted CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
School Holidays Off - 12.07% Holiday Pay, No Umbrella Companies
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for teaching assistant positions to being as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain experience working in a school environment, provide students with the tools they require to improve and grow, and develop skills which will aid you in your chosen career path in education. The positions will begin as temporary, and it is common for the positions to go permanent if you are the right person for the role.
This is a wholesome position which will allow you to aid in the social and personal development of children, and leave a lasting memory for them!
These schools located in Sunderland and South Tyneside upholds a welcoming and helpful approach. We have great relationships with these schools, and they usually begin with training days before placing you in the classroom. They are there to help and guide you through you journey into education. They create a workplace which places emphasis on the well-being of their staff resolving in a great work environment. The school upholds a respected and valued community which takes pride in their moral, social and equality-based environment. There are direct buses and metro services to the premises, and free on-site parking for staff.
- To Start Immediately
- £77-£82 Per Day (Paid Weekly)
- Positions Currently Available in Sunderland and South Tyneside
- No experience required; however, experience working with children and/or educated to a degree level is ideal.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Experience working with children and/or educated to a degree level.
- Excellent Communication Skills – You will be required to interact in a confident and friendly manner with impressionable students.
- Driven and Motivated Approach – This skill will improve your experience and reflect onto students for maximising their potential.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Gather experience whist receiving pay. NO Umbrella companies.
- Supportive & Friendly Work Environment.
- Opportunity to make contacts with-in the school for Career Progression & Development.
- Access to free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) and online training courses (Including Safeguarding which is a requirement).
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270, or e-mail at email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.