Exciting Opportunity Awaits: SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you ready to make a lasting impact in the field of education? We are thrilled to announce a captivating opportunity to join a team as a SEN Teaching Assistant at a lovely school in Hailsham
- Hours: 27.5 hours per week (Full Time)
- Role: Dive into a dynamic position that involves 1:1 support for a high-needs SEN pupil and contributing to whole class TA support.
- Experience: Your expertise will be the key to unlocking success in this role.
Why This Role Is Exceptional:
- Impactful Work: Provide personalised support to a high-needs SEN pupil, making a real difference in their educational journey.
- Dynamic Environment: Contribute to whole class Teaching Assistant support, adding variety and excitement to your daily routine.
What We Are Looking For:
- Qualifications: Relevant educational background.
- Experience: Previous experience is highly beneficial.
Perks of Joining Our Team:
- Professional Development: Access ongoing opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Collaborative Team: Join a supportive community dedicated to the success of every student.
- Inclusive Environment: Be part of an institution that values diversity and inclusion.
If this is a role that you would love to be considered for, please contact Brianna on 01273 253196 or email Brianna.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.