We're thrilled to collaborate with a renowned school, serving as a beacon for children aged 4-16. Specialising in autism, communication challenges, and severe/moderate learning difficulties, they're committed to holistic growth, emphasizing social-emotional development and vital life skills.
Transport: On-site parking and bus stop nearby
Position: Teaching Assistant (Part-Time/Full-Time)
Start Date: ASAP
Ofsted Rating: Outstanding (four times in a row)
Join us and make a difference in the lives of young people! We seek enthusiastic individuals to contribute to an environment where each child's potential is nurtured. As a Teaching Assistant, you'll play a pivotal role in building skills for independent living.
- Work closely with students to support their unique learning objectives.
- Foster key skills essential for independent living.
- Contribute to a positive, inclusive atmosphere in a collaborative learning environment.
- Establish strong relationships with pupils, acting as a role model, and responding to individual needs.
- Encourage pupil interaction and engagement in teacher-led activities.
- Prepare and maintain equipment / resources as directed by the teacher and assist pupils in their use
Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses a genuine passion for working with children facing autism and learning difficulties.
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt to both part-time and full-time schedules.
- Strong communication skills to effectively engage with students and collaborate within a team environment.
- Experience working with people who have additional needs.
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Access to over a 100 CPD courses
- PAYE, no umbrella charges like other agencies
- A Sector Specialist Dedicated consultant
- Numerous webinars to increase knowledge
- Refer a friend scheme
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of children with special educational needs
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children with additional needs click apply now or send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions feel free to reach out via email or call 01273 253196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.