Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant!
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children with diverse needs? We are seeking a dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to join a therapeutic, academic, and behavioral school. If you have the ability to implement EHCPs and a genuine desire to work in a SEN environment, this role is tailor-made for you.
Location: Haywards Heath
Start Date: ASAP
- Implement and support the delivery of EHCPs for young boys up to Key Stage 3.
- Work in a therapeutic, academic, and behavioural capacity, addressing the needs of students with ASC, SEMH, Asperger's, ADHD.
- Provide individualized support to students, addressing their unique learning and behavioural requirements.
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Foster positive relationships with students to encourage social and emotional development.
- Support in managing challenging behaviours effectively, ensuring a safe and nurturing atmosphere.
- Contribute to the overall success and development of the students and the school.
- Previous experience working in a Special Educational Needs setting or a desire to do so.
- Ability to implement EHCPs effectively.
- Clear desire and passion for working in a SEN environment.
- Understanding of ASC, SEMH, Asperger's, and ADHD.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay rate.
- Weekly pay through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs).
- Guidance and support from a team of professional and experienced consultants.
- Refer-a-friend bonus scheme.
- Access to over 50 online courses to expand your teaching skills.
- Representation and trust as a preferred supplier to over 4000 clients nationwide.
- Assistance to over 10,000 candidates in gainful employment.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you are enthusiastic about supporting the diverse needs of young learners and creating a positive impact, we encourage you to apply now. For further discussions on this position, contact Jamie at Protocol Education on 01273 253196 or email email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.