Empower through understanding: Teaching Assistant for SEMH Support
Ready to be a beacon of support for students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? Protocol Education is seeking a dedicated Teaching Assistant with a focus on SEMH support, poised to make a meaningful impact within a school that is situated in an area of high deprivation where a lot of the children are in social care or come for low income families.
Role: SEMH Support Teaching Assistant
Location: Near Chesham
Contract: Full Time Only
Salary: £77-£95 per day
At Protocol Education, we are passionate about comprehensive educational solutions. Join us in creating an inclusive environment where students with SEMH needs can flourish.
Your role as a SEMH Support Teaching Assistant is crucial:
- Offering tailored assistant to students with SEMH needs
- Fostering a nurturing and empathetic classroom atmosphere
- Implementing strategies that cater to emotional well-being
- Collaborating seamlessly with educators and support teams
- Creating a safe and supportive learning sanctuary
- Relevant experience in supporting SEMH needs
- Profound understanding of SEMH’s impact on learning
- Demonstrated empathy and patience
- Skilful implementation of SEMH-sensitive strategies
- Ability to adapt to diverse educational dynamics
- Dedication to nurturing students’ emotional growth
Rewards and benefits:
- Competitive daily rate £77-£95 per day
- Play a pivotal role in students’ emotional development
- Enjoy consistent work
- Continuous professional development through tailored training
- Become part of a collaborative school community
Ready to make an impact?
If you’re driven to empower students with SEMH needs, we encourage you to apply.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.