Protocol Education are Hiring: Teaching Assistant - January 2024 start
Are you passionate about education and dedicated to making a positive impact on students' lives? Protocol Education are supporting a mainstream primary school in Cambridge to recruit general and 1:1 Teaching Assistants, beginning in January 2024.
Position: Teaching Assistant
Starting Date: January 2024
As an inclusive and caring school, where every child matters, they recognise their pupil;s have strengths and skills to celebrate.
- Provide support to the lead teacher in delivering lessons and classroom management.
- Assist with individual and small group instruction.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Support students with the development of their communication, reading and writing skills as directed by the teacher.
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with other educators.
- Maintain a safe and orderly classroom setting.
- Assisting with the children’s physical needs and supporting with appropriate training to develop independence.
How to Apply:
To apply for this Teaching Assistant position, please submit your CV, including all relevant work/ voluntary experience.
Note: Interviews and shortlisting will be conducted immediately.
For any enquiries or further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 667755.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.