Are you a qualified HLTA or TA living within Cambridge? Protocol Education are looking to employ either a HLTA or TA to work with a number of schools looking for experienced staff who are capable of working collaboratively with the teacher.
Here at Protocol Education we can offer you:
- A variety of different schools and nurseries in and around the Cambridge area.
- Consistent communication and regular updates for job opportunities, tailored with you in mind.
- £250 refer a friend scheme, refer a fellow teacher or TA and receive this bonus when they go out to work for us.
Key skills must include:
- Ability to show initiative
- Competent with the national curriculum and delivering to small groups.
- Confidence delivering lessons when needed to cover the teacher.
- Ability to build positive relationships with staff and pupils.
- Adhere to school policies.
- Follow safeguarding procedures.
We are looking for candidates who are open and available to all types of work including: part-time, daily, long-term and contract.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please apply directly online.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.