Nursery Teaching Assistant:
Protocol Education are supporting a school in Ealing who are recuriting for a Nursery Teaching Assistant. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working with Nursery aged children and have a knowledge and understanding of the EYFS. The school have most recenly been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and were commended for their dedicated team of Teachers and support staff, who put their all into ensuring their students development thrives. This role is full-time, starting ASAP.
To thrive as an EYFS Teaching Assistant, it’s essential that you have:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- A genuine interest in supporting children with SEN and challenging behaviour
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for Early Years
- The ability to monitor and record a child’s progress
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
- 1:1 support with a child or small group
- Supporting the class as a whole
- Assisting the class teacher
- Fostering relationships with parents
- Caring and looking after children during break times and lunch times
- Supervising children during activities
- Motivating children and being an excellent role model
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.