Are you happy in your current post? Would you like to have more flexibility at work?
Would you like to reduce the time of your commute?
Protocol Education are working with a highly successful school situated in the area of Ealing. The school are looking for an efficient, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills to provide support for pupils. Previous experience of working with teachers and supporting students is desirable although not essential. A high standard of literacy and numeracy is essential for this post, as is the enthusiasm to help raise the achievement of students.
KS2 Teaching Assistant Role:
- KS2 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
- Located in Ealing
- £77-£95 per day
- Full time
- September 2023 Start
What we need from you:
- Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance
- Promote the welfare of children and to support the school in safeguarding children though following relevant policies and procedures
- Be able to support students with following their behaviour plans and strategies
- Be proactive in matters of Health and Safety
- Communicate efficiently with the Senior Leadership Team and members of staff
- Maintain detailed and accurate student records on a timely basis. Ability to use initiative and creativity to problem solve
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay - paid through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If you are interested in this KS2 Teaching Assistant role, then apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if you are not a graduate, and looking for similar roles, then please still send over your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.