TEACHING ASSISTANT NEEDED!
Hours: 8:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a passionate, positive and motivational individual to assist teaching staff in providing access to learning for all children, including those with additional needs, and to support the overall management of the classroom.
- Supervise and ensure children's safety during activities.
- Foster positive relationships and encourage appropriate behavior.
- Work one-on-one or in small groups to help children we pre-set work.
- Use your initiative to create activities and assist children when required if they need additional educational support
- Prepare and organise classroom materials.
- Monitor individual student progress and report to the teacher.
- Assist in planning learning activities.
- Maintain records and promote good behavior.
- Provide administrative support when needed.
- Help children understand instructions.
- Support learning strategies as directed by the teacher.
- Assist with basic ICT tasks and resource management.
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay with no umbrella costs
- Access to over a 100 CPD courses
- PAYE, no umbrella charges like other agencies
- A Sector Specialist Dedicated consultant
- Numerous webinars to increase knowledge
- Refer a friend scheme
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of children with special educational needs
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of children with additional needs click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions feel free to reach out via email or call 01273 253196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.