Exciting Opportunity for a Primary Teaching Assistant in Leeds!
Are you passionate about education and supporting children to reach their full potential? We have the perfect opportunity for you as a Primary Teaching Assistant in Leeds
Role Responsibilities: As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Provide targeted support for small groups of students who require additional support.
- Support the class teacher in delivering the lesson plan provided and assisting in classroom activities.
- Collaborate effectively with staff, carers and parents to ensure that every child’s specific needs are met.
- Be vital in creating an engaging, inclusive and positive working environment for all.
- Relevant experience working with primary school students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for education and a commitment to creating a positive learning environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and other staff members.
- Relevant qualifications or willingness to undertake training.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a real difference in the lives of young learners.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.