- Role: Teaching Assistant
- Location: Leeds
- Pay: £77 - £85 per day
Teaching Assistants Required in Leeds!
Are you an experienced teaching assistant in the Leeds area looking to continue your career in a supportive, motivating environment? Or are you looking to begin your career as a teaching assistant in EYFS, KS1 or KS2? Here at Protocol Education we are seeking exceptional teaching assistants to join our team, to work on both a long and short term basis!
Protocol Education work collaboratively with several settings within Leeds. We are currently looking to hire multiple supply teaching assistants to work in both Key Stage One and Key Stage 2. If you are an experienced teaching assistant or just beginning your career, please apply today!
- Support the class teacher in developing a nurturing, safe and inclusive environment for all children
- Deliver engaging and beneficial small group activities
- Work closely with children that have special educational needs and/or English as an additional language.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure children are following curriculum and monitor behaviour
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Clear and current DBS on the update service or the willingness to apply for one
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of working with children
- A good understanding of the national curriculum
- Ability to develop good relationships with children and adults alike
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of supporting children with SEND, EAL or those NTE.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
- A commitment to professional development, through training opportunities and varied experiences.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Possibility of temporary to permanent contracts
- Personal consultant to provide guidance and assistance when required
- Weekly PAYE with no hidden costs
This role is based in the UK. Candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful completion of an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.