An OFSTED-rated 'Good' school located in St Albans are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team. This school is committed to providing high-quality education and fostering a positive learning environment for their students. Their dedicated staff, supportive community, and innovative teaching methods make their school an exciting and fulfilling place to work.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting teachers and students in and out of the classroom. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one or small group support to students who need extra help.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Helping with classroom management and behaviour support.
- Supporting students with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND).
- Contributing to the overall school community and ethos.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Has experience working with children in an educational setting (or similar roles)
- A positive and patient attitude towards students' learning and development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic school environment.
Protocol Education can offer you:
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (no hidden umbrella costs).
- A team and professional and experienced consultants to guide you.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Access to over 50 online courses – available to Diploma and Certificate level.
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being a preferred supplier to schools.
- We’ve assistant over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed.
If this is a role that interests you, please apply now or email Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.