Are you on the hunt for a dedicated Unqualified SEND Teaching Assistant?
As you gear up for the upcoming academic term, are you excited about the prospect of exploring new horizons? An outstanding school situated in the heart of Greenwich is actively in search of a dedicated Full-Time Unqualified SEND Teaching Assistant for a long-term role.
Whether your aim is to sharpen your skills, kickstart a rewarding career, or embark on a fresh and fulfilling journey, we are here to connect with you.
Here's what awaits you:
- Joining a Special Educational Needs School
- Reaping the benefits of PAYE employment without any entanglements with umbrella companies
- Making a meaningful impact by supporting students along their academic journey
- Enjoying the convenience of a Monday to Friday schedule, leaving your weekends free
In this role, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Assisting classroom teachers in addressing the needs of students
- Engaging with students in diverse settings, including classrooms, small groups, and one-on-one interactions
- Cultivating a positive and supportive learning environment while serving as a role model
- Observing and providing feedback on students' progress to fellow staff members
A crucial reminder: Successful candidates must possess the requisite training, clear the necessary legal checks, and have the Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is obligatory, or you should be open to applying for one.
Do you believe you have what it takes for this role? If you are confident that this opportunity aligns with your aspirations, don't hesitate to submit your application today! We eagerly anticipate hearing from you. Best of luck with your application!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.