Are you in search of a dedicated Unqualified SEND Teaching Assistant?
As you prepare to embrace the upcoming academic term, are you eager to explore fresh opportunities? An exceptional school located in the heart of Greenwich is actively seeking a committed Full-Time Unqualified SEND Teaching Assistant for a long-term position.
Whether your goal is to enhance your skills, kickstart a rewarding career, or embark on a new and fulfilling experience, we're here to connect with you.
Here's what you can expect:
- Joining a Special Educational Needs School
- Enjoying the benefits of PAYE employment without any involvement with umbrella companies
- Making a meaningful impact by supporting students on their academic journey
- Having the convenience of a Monday to Friday schedule, with your weekends all to yourself
In this role, you'll be:
- Assisting classroom teachers in managing student needs
- Engaging with students in various settings, including classrooms, small groups, and one-on-one interactions
- Creating a positive and supportive learning environment while serving as a role model
- Observing and reporting on students' progress to fellow staff members
A vital note to remember: Successful applicants must possess the necessary training, pass required legal checks, and have the Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is mandatory, or you should be willing to apply for one.
Do you believe you have what it takes for this role? If you're confident that this position aligns with your aspirations, don't hesitate to submit your application today! We are eagerly looking forward to hearing from you. Best of luck with your application!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.