Are you passionate about working with children and supporting their learning journey? Do you have experience working in a primary school setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Teaching Assistant in St Albans!
As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with teachers to provide support for individual students and small groups, helping to create a positive and engaging learning environment. You will play a key role in ensuring that every child is given the support and encouragement they need to reach their full potential.
Responsibilities may include:
- Supporting teachers in planning and delivering lessons
- Assisting with classroom management and behaviour
- Providing support to students with additional needs
- Preparing resources and materials for lessons
- Providing feedback to teachers on student progress
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Experience working in a primary school setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- A relevant qualification, such as a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, is desirable but not essential
In return, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- A supportive and friendly working environment
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today and one of our friendly team members will be in touch to discuss the role further. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.