Protocol Education are currently recruiting for teaching assistants to join our fantastic schools in the Brent area.
There are a range of opportunities available including: 1:1 roles with SEND children and EYFS - KS2 classroom assistants.
The successful candidates will be passionate practitioners who can:
- assist with the planning and preparation of activities.
- participate in the preparation of the classroom.
- monitor children’s needs and report these to a designated person.
- keep records.
- have familiarity with special educational needs.
- promote development and learning (physical, emotional, educational and social)
- support pupils with special educational needs
- carry out reasonable daily personal care/hygiene duties and administer basic first aid
- liaise with staff, pupils and parents
The schools can offer:
- support of an excellent, highly motivated, forward thinking and friendly staff team
- enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly children who are keen to learn
- a commitment to professional support and career development
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.